Giró Consultants, website owned by REPUTATION AND STRATEGY CONSULTANTS, S.L.
This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
Giró Consultants has adapted this website to the requirements of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as Regulation development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible of the processing of your personal data
• Identity of the Responsible: Reputation and Strategy Consultants, S.L.
• Commercial name: Giró Consultants
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Activity: Communication Agency
For the purposes of what is stated by the above-mentioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the data processing of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information:
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process at Giró Consultants come from:
• Contact Form
• Subscription form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Giró Consultants is treating personal data that concerns them or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
• Request its rectification or deletion
• Request the limitation of their treatment
• Oppose to the treatment
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested ones may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
The options to access, modify or delete your data are:
• Request the modification by email: email@example.com
• Request the modification by writing to Giró Consultants, Passeig de Gràcia, 74, 1, 08008 Barcelona
• By telephone call: 93 459 65 45
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Giró Consultants will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• The treatment is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible whenever is technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
With what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Giró Consultants there are different systems that capture personal information and treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Company and Telephone to respond to the requirements of the users of Giroconsultants.com. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Siteground Spain S.L. (B87194171), Giró Consultants’ provider within the EU.
• Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name and Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of Giró Consultants) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. Giró Consultants may be present on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Giroconsultants.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is concerned in each case and previously accepted by the user of Giró Consultants. Your data will be processed for the purpose of managing properly your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Giró Consultants. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Giró Consultants with address at Passeig de Gràcia, 74, 1 Barcelona, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers .
Giró Consultants does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be made, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested. In any case the withdrawal of this consent may condition the execution of the subscription contract.
Also, the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
The categories do not concern data especially protected.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
• As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
• Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
• Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
Secret and data security
Giroconsultants.com is committed to the respectful use and process of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose involved, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Giroconsultants.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Giró Consultants will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
In the event of a security incident, Giró Consultants will have to notify it to the client as soon as Giro Consultants is aware of it, without undue delay and providing timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known, or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Third party apps
The applications that are indicated to be owned by third parties may involve the transmission of personal data to their owners -Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, etc.-. Giró Consultants does not save any personal information in these transmissions, it only uses the functionalities of the corresponding application and, therefore, it is not responsible for the data processing that these third parties may carry out, and the user who chooses to use them is subject to the terms and conditions that they have agreed with the owners of such applications.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to Giroconsultants.com, exonerating Giró Consultants from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties is revocable at any time by communicating it to Giró Consultants in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Giró Consultants keeps the right to modify this policy, to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Giró Consultants will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, giroconsultants.com does not perform SPAM practices, therefore it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, users have the possibility of giving their explicit consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, giroconsultants.com is committed to avoid sending communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 09-10-2020